Koko is committed to protecting all personal information that is provided to us and personal information which we may collect and process.
Personal Information that We Collect
Koko collects several types of personal information from website visitors, employees, customers, suppliers, services providers, advisers, consultants, other professional experts, complainants and enquirers.
How We Use the Personal Information that We Collect
- We use personal information to:
- Support the processing of our services
- Maintain our customer accounts and records
- Carry out our contractual and legal obligations
- Support and manage our employees
- Send emails, newsletters, and marketing communications
- Respond to questions and concerns from customers
- Improve our Website and marketing efforts
Koko may share personal information with contracted third parties such as our service providers.
Web Tracking Technologies
We use web tracking technology to understand usage of our Services and IP addresses. More broadly, technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Totemic and our online service and marketing providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users’ movements around our Website, and to gather demographic information about our website user base as a whole.
We may partner with a third party to display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites to provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. If a user wishes to block this information from being used for the purpose of serving interest-based ads, they may opt out by clicking here (US/CAN). Please note that this is not an opt out for being served ads, but rather an opt out for receiving targeted ads that use personal information. Users may continue to receive generic ads.
Making Changes to Personal Information and Opt-Out
Users may request a change to their personal information or to opt-out by sending us a written explanation to email@example.com. Where information cannot be changed or removed, we will tell the user the reason(s). We will provide confirmation that the request has been processed within (30) days upon receipt of the request.
Protection of Personal Information
Totemic classifies personal information as Restricted. We maintain reasonable security measures to protect restricted and confidential information from loss, destruction, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. Our Website use transport layer security (TLS) technology. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If users of our services have any questions about security on our Website, they can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of Personal Information
Koko retains personal information for only as long as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or as otherwise reasonably necessary for our business purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We sometimes share the personal information we process with the data subject themselves and also with other organizations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of data protection legislation of the applicable domains of operation.
We may disclose personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if Totemic is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. In this case users will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of personal information, as well as any choices data subjects may have regarding their personal information.Social Media Features
Links to Other Websites
Dispute Resolution Related to This Policy
Individuals may file a complaint by emailing us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
Totemic Attn: Security & Privacy Official, 3430 W Bayshore Road, Suite 103, Palo Alto, CA 94303.